Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm like the big "V" in HVAC

Trebuchet is a weird word. So I'm "V", take off the "lation" and add "ng". For those of you who don't know HVAC is Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning...

I'm venting.

College Math 10whatever is not Math. I feel as though it is just memorizing what you learned in class. It isn't thinking through the problem at all, it is remembering what buttons the teacher pressed during class time. I guess I also don't quite remember everything. I get frustrated though, I sit and class and can do whatever my teach does before they do it. I get the answers and understand what I am doing in class. When I go to do the homework I can't remember a lot of it. I have spent 2 hours trying to figure out my homework (over break mind you) and I have 2 answers of about 15.

I'm going to go now, my fiance is on the phone.

...Ruthless Trust...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home