Saturday, January 27, 2007

bOrEd

We know that if people are bored it is more a statement about the person than about their situation. But in OUR case, it is definitely about the situation. Today - tonight - Houghton College is BORING. The peanut gallery says that it's an attitude problem, but we also know that is a false accusation.

So, the list of things to do in Houghton tonight...

1.) BAKE OFF. Been there. Done that.
2.) INTERNATIONAL BANQUET. Missed that. Over.
3.) MOVIE. Impossible to watch tonight. The world has conspired against us.

The secretary is now moving over so that the boss can write. Ciao.

I guess she thinks I am the boss, so here I go...and I think I am in a bad mood so be careful to read this in a "Dan is angry" type tone of voice to yourself.

You know, I really don't even care like talking. I wish my computer had a DVD player, then we wouldn't be having any problems. All we wanted to do was watch a movie, but I couldn't do that and because of that this night has been unproductive, I have been with her since 6 and the only amount of fun that we have had on this Saturday night is the fun I had spending $6 at the bake sale auction.

and Yes, I do think you should be having a pitty party for me!

Back to something but I really have no idea what,

odg & my secretary/future wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home