Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mr.King Daniel (title compliments of Ms. Joanna)

my future sister-in-law says I should post. (that alone is enough of an entry for me)

she wants me to share my exciting news. (any guesses?)

i don't want to because I haven't told all my friends that I am engaged. (oops)

She says I am a punk...and sooo silly. (probably true)

she also doesn't want to fold more frickin' clothes that aren't hers. (she has to go back to college tomorrow and may be sad)

So I am sitting on a couch in Western NY at my future wife's house. (red, blue and green plaid)

I am now engaged. (woot woot!)

If you are a faithful blog reader I am sure you are invited so save the date of September 29, 2007. We are getting married that day! (more woot woots)

I also am sorry if you found out I am engaged through this blog entry, but I asked and she said "yes" so tuff. (no really I am sorry)

as i sit here next to her I pray all goes well,

odg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home