Friday, December 22, 2006

this is stinkin' nuts

as in almonds, or maybe the "p" variety...

Ok, so this is going to be a complete sputtering of words, whatever feels like coming out probably will so be warned, don't look for an ending as it may probably not come, but then again maybe it will.

Good Will Hunting, Hunting for deer, deer processing, processing film, ifilm-not longer accessible through college's filter, filtered water, water is wet, wet dog, dogs are awesome, awesome God, God answers, ANSWER THE PHONE, phone home, home is where the heart is, is it ever going to snow?, snow is white, white equals purity, purity is a good thing, "thing" can be practically anything you want it to be, to be or not to be, be there or be square, square ceramic tile, tile is nice, nice or naughty, naughty is ok sometimes, sometimes I just want to punch someone, someone could be anyone, anyone bored?, bored isn't a good word to play off of, of all the people in the world I'd pick you, you said ask and you will recieve, recieve is a stupid word that is always used for the "i before e rule", rules are meant to be broken, broken means you need to fix it, it is somewhat like anything, I usta could been able to talk.

Today was a good day. GOOD by definition means welcoming, fun, pleasing. Good, up at 6:30, work at 7:30, "fun" work being copper water lines today, and setting tubs and showers. Good being done at work around 11:30 and home by 1. Good means not living near the crazy traffice at the Ross Park Mall. Good means going shopping with my dad to get presents, shhhhh don't tell. Good means it is 10:45 and I have accomplished a ton today. Good being I got paid with cash today, all the presents are wrapped and I didn't spend more than I budgeted. Good being 3 days from now is real Christmas, tomorrow Christmas here then to Gram's, good being with family. Good being with my girlfriend and her family. Good being I get to fire off some rounds soon. Good living with Ethan and Dan, good loving life. Good being...I hate Spanish.

Spanish is the devil. The devil is evil. By some law or something I learned in about 2nd grade...Spanish is evil. Spanish needs to die, my mind is not open on this subject, I dare you to try to change it...anyone but God that is, He could change my mind and I'll probably end up in Spain or Mexico in full-time ministry. ya right, God knows how much anger I feel about the subject of Spanish, my hate level for Spanish is peaking in the red zone up there with the hate for cats topic.

Topic guns...

useful tool for sure, bring it on. Armed citizen is good, keep em' guessin'.

Ok, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I have a Christmas here at 8 or so, breakfast then presents near fire, with pauses to finish the garage work project, Christmas presents again at 2 w/ the Sondej's, dinner at 6, then up early Christmas Eve to go see...


her.

Now pay close attention to what I say, I am very specific in the words I choose and I only say it once. I just planned and executed the perfect bank robbery.

Goodnight. Happy reading, browsing and generally wasting time.

Oh ya, Convienent stores, this is the ending I was talking about. I think they are dumb too. Don't go into them. Pop, Soda whatever you call it is too expensive and not good for you anyway. The average Sheetz customer spends 5 dollars inside. 20oz is like $1.59, food expensive, coffee expensive too. I dare, dare you to write down everything you spend for one month. EVERYTHING, for one month. If you are a consumer impulse convienent store buyer I bet you will save over $50 a month if you stop the "convienent-consumer American gotta have it, I have no patience mindset" you will save yourself some bucks. Cook your own gosh darn food... and exercise : )

my soapbox just caught on fire, I must go extinguish the flames...

Merry CHRISTMAS

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are silly and I like you. Date?

21:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should mention your exciting news, mister.

10:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home