Monday, December 12, 2005

waiting...

what are you waiting for? what do you think you are waiting for?
There is a waiting time frame for some things, and not for others.
Say you want a license to conceal a handgun and you live in NY.
you have to wait 6 months before they will give it to you.
Now say you want to wait to get a phonecall back from someone.
There is no prescribed time for that. None at all.

I guess I stink at writing when I am tired.

It's upstairs for me yelled Ted
It's downstairs for me yelled Fred.
The birds got the word.
Big dogs need big beds, and little dogs need little beds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes you wait a long long time. Sometimes you just stop waiting. Sometimes it never comes. But sometimes when you least expect it that person will show up. Alicia is home over christmas. :)

12:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home