Sunday, October 30, 2005

165 days since day one

So this picture is from awhile back but I just received it the other day. This is from Mt. Phelps in the high peaks in NY. What a view huh? In the picture are some of my high quality friends.

The past few days have been fun. Everyday at work is interesting though. Working with CN and JN bring good times. Having a little EN bouncing around adds another dimension.



The world can be a sad sad place. I had the oppurtunity to work with a group this week that makes that statement very true. What possesses a 12 year old girl to curse, dress inappriately, have her belly button pierced along with her tongue, and altogether have the worst attitude you could possibly imagine? These people need Love. Working with middle school and high school students is a whole lot of fun. The 4 hours I had with this group was a very stressful (yet encouraging) time. It is a joy to see improvement by the time they leave. Love, bring these children on STEP; please.

Yesterday I went hiking about 10 miles. The place we hiked was about an hour and half away. I did not drive. My friend tried to kill me twice. I always say girls are bad drivers. Jesus kept me alive, that and my yelling at the driver. Thank you! Hiking was enjoyable; pretty colors.

For those of you who read really fast and wish I had written more, I am sorry, I would rather be doing other stuff right now, which I am off to do.

You know my legs are getting tired? I have been backed off this cliff for some time now, but I have yet to move. I have not had the "ok" to take the step back and I dare not come back up on level ground. That is ok, my legs are getting stronger.

Enjoy the hour, each and every one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home