Saturday, September 24, 2005

this place..

Waiting, thinking, praying leads me to this....

I come to this place
not knowing what to do
but I know one thing Lord
I am here because of you.

I am here up on this hill
a very quite place
searching, searching for you Lord
please show me your face.

It's here Lord, all around
Your joy, your love, your grace
I feel it Lord
as I walk a quite place

I lay here Lord,
the stars, the moon, the skies
I lay here Lord
search me, here my cries

I come to this place
not knowing what to do
but I know one thing Lord,
you will lead me through.

~Dan

5 Comments:

Blogger Red Queen said...

Most excellent Psalm there Dan. I just want you to know that I miss you. I am praying this week the the Lord will impower you with His strength and His insight into what He has in mind and in store for you.

I would highly recommend that you go to this site and listen to this 4 part series. While it will not answer the questions of your life directly it will help you to discover the right questions and help you to get to the anwers. http://www.theonlineword.com/top_40_sermons.html#manifestation

I have enoyed listening to the sermons on this website very much and am learning and growing because of them.
Love ya bunches!

07:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some amazing writing! Thanks for the inspiration.

09:56  
Blogger Dan said...

Dan gets bored facilitating team building activities all the time. When Dan is bored, he thinks and writes short phrases down. I like writing...

Your welcome Sarah

Mrs.K~I do listen to Northways sermons online, thanks for the address, i'll be sure to check those out as well. See ya sometime

10:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Pretty good writing Dan. You do have a serious side, mostly we all just see the crazy side. We miss you and love you. See you soon--Go steelers.

11:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes we DO need to hang out. You usta write sometimes. I wondered what happened to it. :)

22:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home