Monday, September 12, 2005

this mind of mine

I have decided that orange is a good color. Orange and Red.

Oranged. I really thought I was going to have to work six days a week, but it turns out I really do not have to. I came to work expecting to work, but no, I do not have to. Good news today consists of me waking up without an aching body. I am blessed. I also heard that Wilderness Adventures is now under the Student Life office instead of whoever it used to be under. Maybe we will get more respect and more money now. Still have not heard a word about whether I will be around longer and more permanant. some grrrrrrrness but not much. I really do not know what to think right now. I guess I am just sitting around waiting. Working most days planning and running groups on the ropes course.

Listening to music most of the day too...Chris and his Kingdom of Loathing online music, sometimes mine, which is sometimes of a much higher quality. Music makes the work go faster for some reason.

I guess my heart does ache. What to do next? What is the next step (STEP)? Is it going to work out? Is IT going to work out? Should I go work out? Maybe ride my bike around for awhile. Ya, maybe I will do that.

I like the word oranged.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home