Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just a bite

The past few days have been quite interesting. Where does one go when he has no plans? Why must the dog bark all night long? Are all cats of satan or just the ones I encounter? Why when man is left alone he self-destructs?

I am once again backing off the edge of the cliff. It really is the hardest parts in life. Not quite off solid ground and yet not quite on the new stuff. Stepping off blind not knowing what is in store for you down the road. My hand is on the back end of the rope and I keep looking up. It's funny how easy it is to say that. Really.

So I'm in Houghton New York. What you have never been? And no, it is not near NYC. Other side of the state slick. As one man once said, "go west young man".

I leave you with that. I must go figure out more about how to work this blogger stuff. I'm excited though!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am with you on the edge of a cliff. I know exactly what that feels like right now. And welcome. . . -Lil sis

21:10  
Blogger Red Queen said...

Yeah for you, count me as your other mother! The best thing about your cliff is you know who is belaying for you!

21:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home