Wednesday, October 05, 2005

a few more days

fall colors...

I figured I'd add something today, I am not sure what, but I shall start. The first key to writing is to write, not to think (stolen from my newly purchased movie) I never would of guessed in a million years that I would be working at Houghton College. I remember a long time ago when my sister went here, I remember visiting her for an evening, and then waking up the next day to go skiing with my brother, sometimes my sister too. mmm.

Soon I get to go home, a few more days of work, then home for a few days. I have 3 friends coming home with me, a dog, and a baby. They are leaving Saturday evening though so they can come back to Houghton and play. I will stay home, relax, go to church, and then I too will come back to Houghton. Pretty boring reading today huh? No adventures in the woods, no bike crashes, no love stories, no blood or tears. I guess I will add a little something that might be interesting, but then again, I am not forcing you to read this.


A look beyong this present problem
A look behind the curtain drawn
A look beneath that stained-glassed window

It's all inside, deep within

Somewhere beyond this step of sadness
Somewhere behind the blank facade
Somewhere beneath that vacant gaze

It's all inside, deep within

It's all inside this quite stare
It's all inside the bound tight novel
It's all inside that...


hopefully the Daily Adventures will soon become more adventureous!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It has that quality of something that can be taken on yourself or just as much put on someone elses shoulders. The first read it wasnt me and it was a city and a town and a church and just faces I didnt know. The second read it was me...in my church. And not surprisingly you went in a completely different direction than I would have with one little line. It makes me :) -Jn

18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home