Wednesday, November 02, 2005

introspection

here is something one of my friends did and I figured it would be fun as well. It took me a while to answer these things, picking five is difficult for some of the things, really hard for the others. Here goes nothing.

5 things I plan to do before I die.

1. Publish a book.
2. Build my own home.
3. Be a cowboy for at least a week.
4. Own an HK .40
5. Run a camp.

5 things I can do.

1. Organize
2. Drive
3. Encourage
4. Use a chainsaw
5. Bake, Cook & Eat

5 thing I can't do.

1. speak spanish well
2. not help in some way
3. kill a cat :(
4. have sex yet
5. stand people who don't take the iniative

5 things I say.

1. Lord help!
2. It's out of my control.
3. Oh, look at you. (for now at least)
4. OOH, Pick me!
5. Sorry! I'm an idiot!

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. joyful & simple
2. spontaneous or willing to follow me when I am
3. seeing them interact w/ children and babies
4. French braids, cute shirt, jeans, no shoes or socks (i'm a sucker)
5. outdoorsy yet refined?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan is the coolest

14:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home