Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Vegas- a people trap.

Daily Adventures he says...

It begins on a dark night, in a dark place, in a land far far away. It actually began this morning, and it was light outside, in my house in PA, but I guess it makes for at least a brief moment of suspense.

Today I ventured off to concrete buildings filled with cattle mostly. It starts when you get in your car you know, or for others, big monsterous SUV's that say BMW or Mercedes-Benz on the front. You drive on roads until you get to busier roads with more and more signs. At a prescribed time you get in a certain lane and turn a certain direction. The momentum picks up. Now you are trapped! You are either in the right turning lane or the left. Cars all around. At the last moment you decide to change lanes only to realize the one you left is moving faster. Once you drive around and around, looking like a lost child, you finally find one, you go to turn in and SHOOT, stupid small vehicle is in there, no room for you. Once you shutdown and go inside you have many options. Where do you go? What do you eat for lunch? What do you buy? Is there a better deal elsewhere? Does 70% off really mean 70%?

aleatorio:

I used a $10 off coupon today! Ya, I'm impressed with myself.
My parents think I am nutzo.
My dog is nutzo.
I too maybe cattle.
Hot tea time.


Tyler Durden: You wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Like the sheep, you know the ones that wander after each other to class after chapel and then off to lunch. Never veering from the sidewalks or looking up at the sky. I boycott sidewalks. I am such a rebel I know. -Jn

09:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home