Wednesday, November 23, 2005

sorry ya'll

Hello again folks!

I don't know how long this will be, I guess it depends on how much I want to write huh?
There are many stories I can tell, and some I care not to tell, so I guess I'll just start typing. Last week about Monday or so I got the final word that I no longer would have a job at HC. They tell me I may be able to work full-time in March, but I am not sure how that will work. Also last Monday I applied at HC to become a student. It is my prayer going out in the form of an application. I will soon know the outcome of that prayer, hopefully soon. Monday in the afternoon after I received word of no-job I left for PA. I was home for dinner, admired my dad's house work some more, and ate good food and relaxed drinking tea in a new mug :)

Tuesday started early with me going to Mark's shop with my dad to pick up a lathe that was given to mi padre. My dad was quite excited to get a new big wood working toy for free! Then we did other random stuff, went to my church, went to a shoe repair place to pick up boots of my dads, and some other places. Transcripts from BC3 got sent as well!!!

Oh must I go on. short version...Mr.Kerry was late, we missed out flight to Florida tuesday evening, so we flew out Wednesday early instead. Building the dock in Florida was fun, slow at first, but enjoyable. Doing mostly mindless work enables me to think yet again about transitions in life. P w/o C.

So building was fun, remodeling the house was enjoyable yet frustrating at times. Building is almost as good as hot tea by a fire with snow falling outside. Building when other people pay for supplies and when it is not your house or place helps me learn without it costing so much. Know what I mean? REALLY? i shall explain because I am bored...

i have been doing set construction since well, a long while. It started in 7th grade I think at NorthWay. Then 9th grade in highschool. So at least 6 years for my church, and 4.5 for highschool. 4.5 years for highschool you ask? Yes, I built set the year after I graduated because I was around and was asked. Anyway. You get to learn and build and can afford to mess up because #1-it's just a set, and #2-well mostly number one. It is bad to mess up and say "that is ok" just because it is someone else's and you didn't pay for it. Not good stewardship I think.

2 days ago I got to tear down set at Houghton Academy. It is always a little sad tearing down a set that took 50 hours to build. I could of got 2 or 3 credits for doing all that, which I found out afterwards. (tear)

wOw, I must be bored, I am still writing...

Traveling back into my florida story...we worked really hard Sunday from 6:15 till 4:15. I think I made someone really tired that day. Then we went to get our flight back to PA and it was delayed. We had a non-direct flight so I first delayed plane made us miss our second flight from Atlanta to PA. Hotel in Atlanta Sunday night, back to Pittsburgh Monday morning. Monday was lunch with mi madre, then off to Houghton for the set deconstruction party. I got to listen to an Amy sing really really well for her Senior recital then company with friend.
Yes, Tuesday I slept in, (like you care) and went to "work" (the job i no longer have) to try to finish up some things. A DH visited me and we chatted. A HSB came to the office and then we all went to to lunch.
From there it gets really random and who cares for the play by play? Everyone gets bored while doing homework, or workwork and must browse around and find something to read right?

more snippets....

IT IS SNOWING!!!
I cut my finger today, not too bad, but it hurts.
My jetta isn't so good in the snow, i must get used to it's handling and not having a jeep anymore
jetta> jeep when gas=$2.39 per gallon.
I'm done.

Tommorow is thanksgiving :) Family, Food, Football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home