Thursday, April 20, 2006

Procrastination

So I must blog about something useless for a bit.
I have a Spanish Exam tomorrow and I must ignore it. I hate Spanish so I am not studying.
Someone on the couch in a hush hush wispering tone says "dbs, come study, you have to study" I guess I should listen.

Off studying because I feel as though I should not fail this test. I always have an annoying I feel sick feeling once I start studying for Spanish tests until the test is over. I hate tests. I wish there was a test you could take that would show how much you hate taking tests. How would that test work?

Anyway, I would like to pause a moment and once again say...

I HATE TESTS and I HATE SPANISH. My parents say hate is a strong word, I agree, but sometimes hate isn't strong enough.

and now you know the rest of the story. goodday.

out like a fat kid in dodgeball.
~odg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home