Friday, March 24, 2006

Saaaaawwwwwllllllllllleeeeeeeee says "happiness"


this is a book I got from the library. it is for a bit of research on Ecuador. it is for a paper but someday I want to go there and climb a volcano or something like that. oh and drink sugar cane juice straight up!


happiness that came into the office today, bear rope, 'biners, 100 tent stakes, a spool of anchor rope, and a spool of climbing rope, 660 whole dang feet of it. oh and orange trowels. it's like Christmas.


this is my office/dorm...maps are fun, and climber guys are fun too, oh yes, and the fan in the window, it is 30 degrees outside and the window is open. We live upstairs and they tell me downstairs is cold all the time, we lose. As i speak i have no shirt on! (oh calm down ladies)


So I guess that is it right now. You get more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home