Friday, March 24, 2006

a few more


Ok so this "20" is random...hike you, you'll see

this is a really bad picture of me after a.) climbing, b.) swimming c.) playing football in carhartt's

the main event...
This week has been filled with a lot of happy thoughts. #1~ i really like my job. I made some forms, edited some brochures, wrote some letters and did general office work. #2~well, I guess I really love my job.

really though I have an announcement. A friend of mine and I have started a company. It is called NS Climbing Systems. We specialize in building climbing walls and ropes courses for non-profit (mostly Christian) organizations. The original consultation is free, we only ask that said client pays for travel costs. Yesterday we got our first payment. $173.50~ not that much I know but it was #1. Said friend is in the picture behind the happy tea mug, he is at his workstation. Our newly rearranged office has inspired us to work harder and keep it clean. The spring weather also is awesome. The "20" you ask. That is just my little cut of of the payment we got. The other went into our petty cash fund and the rest went towards travel and mileage reimbursment. I guess I am done for now. I must study spanish as I have an exam on Monday.

Wish me luck~

until next time...be safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bien hecho mi amigo. Me gustan mucho tus fotos. - La hermanita

04:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home